The Quality Management System of the three manufacturing Companies of the PCB Division - Cistelaier, Techci and EPN - has been organised and applied according to ISO 9001 norm since several years. Our products could be realized according to UL94 V-0 certification and its extension UL796 DSR, released by the Underwriters Laboratories. UL certification for rigid-flex products (V-0 flammability standard) has been implemented in year 2013. What makes the PCB Division a “unique” interlocutor is to be homologated for:
• Aeronautic, Space and Defence sector: UNI EN 9100:2016 and NADCAP
• Automotive sector: IATF:2016
• Medical devices: ISO 13485
• Railway sector: ISO/TS 22163.
Products are manufactured according to the following standards and specific control plans are agreed with our customers when needed:
• IPC-A-600, class 2, 3 or class 3DS(A)
• IPC 6012 (Rigid), IPC 6013 (Rigid-Flex), IPC 6016 (HDI) and IPC 6018 (Microwave)
• MIL-P-55110 (Rigid) and MIL-P-50884 (Rigid-Flex)
• ESA-ECSS - Q – ST – 70 – 10C / 11C / 12C
• ESA-ECSS - Q – ST – 70 – 60C
• Customized according to additional customer’s specifications.